Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Fun

This past weekend has been a blast packed with lots of family who I don't always get to see. So we played a bunch of games which included a white elephant gift exchange. The day after Thanksgiving my cousins and I had to go to the store to get some random gift no more than $5 for this game. Well my cousin Sean got this extra large red thong for his gift and we couldn't stop laughing about it. So we go home and wrap them up and did the gift exchange game that night. Finally, I think it was the last present to be opened, my cousin's husband opened the thong and it was pretty great. Well since we always make random home videos when we get together we used the thong as one of our props and everyone wore it at some point or another. My brother who always does the funniest things in our home vids, put on this black wig with the thong over it like a do rag and a pirate hat and we got a clip of him with a completely serious face. That made my day. So as you can see I have a crazy family but we have so much fun when we get together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

psh you forgot my frickin awesome $5 goldfish!