Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Time

So as the Holidays are approaching I'm getting excited for all the family to get together. Thanksgiving is in a few days and I figure I would take a minute to be thankful and share some of my thoughts. As I have in the past week lost a cousin I have a greater love and gratitude for my family. I would not want to lose a sibling at this point in my life I love them all. So I had this conversation with my little sister after the funeral and for some reason she asked me who would I be more sad if they died my boyfriend Reed or herself. Well I couldn't even imagine losing him because he's the best thing in my life right now, but what I said to her was, "I could always find a new boyfriend but I could never get another Sharron." I later told her not to tell him I said that. Either way it would be hard so I'm just hoping no one dies on me. Obviously I love them both so I really don't know, but then I told her it would be a different story had we been married I would chose him and tell her I'd meet her in heaven. This is all in good humor. I love my family tons and am so thankful for them. I absolutely love my boyfriend Reed and cannot even begin to express my thanks for everything he is to me. He has helped me so much, more than he even knows. I think sometimes I need to do a better job at expressing my gratitude toward people but I am always thankful for anyone who does the smallest act of kindness for me. I only wish this Holiday season I could be of help to people and remember to always be grateful!

No comments: