Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Suprises

So last week I get woken up at 5:57 by a phone call from my mother, who sleeps upstairs. She asked if I was up getting ready for school and since I didn't have a class till one I told her I was still sleeping. Then she just told me that I might want to come upstairs and see what Reed (my boyfriend) left for me. I was kind of confused because I was with him the whole night before and left his house at midnight and it was now 6 in the morning. So I wandered upstairs to find by the front door a duck pinata full of candy and a big poster board which read "An Ode To Diana." (I really wish that I could get the pictures on here) Anyway so this is what it said:
I love your freckled lip.
I love when dancing you dip.
I love how you tackle life though it may be messy.
I love how beautiful you look in pj's or dressy.
I love when I get stressed you are there for support.
I love how we have so much fun together as we date and court.
I love that you chose me though I'm a big dork!
I love to express my love to you even w/ your lawn and fork(s).
I love most of all that I wouldn't change you,
I'm forever yours babe through and through.
<3 Reedo!
So after reading this and laughing at how cute and dorky my boyfriend is I went outside to look at the lawn and in it he had forked our initials. After going back inside and crawling back in bed my mom texted me and said "did you see the lawn and your car?" My car too? I thought, so I got back up went outside again and on every window of my car he had written something (again I really wish I could get the pictures up). On the back it read "Honk if you believe in love" and he had put things like "Taken" "forever babe" "Reed and Di" and "I <3 U"
Turns out after I left his house instead of going to sleep he called up his cousin and went to Macey's to get all the stuff. He then came all the way up to my house at 2am. Are you convinced I have the best boyfriend yet? Better believe it!!

2 comments:

Leighanna said...

Ok.. so if you guys get married, he'll have to get a new name because it is too confusing to have 2 Reid/Reeds in the family. Totally cute, btw! Hope I can meet him next week!

The Clarke Family said...

Not so Annie... It will just have to be "Bond...James, Bond"! :) ha ha!